The one-day workshop takes place under the guidance of experienced art glassworker and restorer Petr Coufal, who has many years of experience in his field. The course is also suitable for laymen and is run in a group with a maximum of five participants.
In the framework of the course we will introduce you the basics of the glassworks craft and the techniques of the production of stained glass and small glass decorations.
During the course you not only extend your own horizons, but you can also make an original gift for your near or interesting decoration for your pleasure.
- a brief theoretical introduction - the basics of the glassworks craft, the history of stained glass, the technology used
- cutting glass sheet
- production of artwork of stained glass - cardboard
- making paper templates
- cutting of glass segments
- fitting of glass segments - Pb profile / copper tape
- Course location: U Milosrdných 14, Prague 1
- Duration: 8 hours with a break by agreement, only on Saturdays or Sundays
- Course price: 4,000 CZK (includes 1 to 5 people, material, tool rental)